After announcing a couple of high end smartphones, Huawei now turns to the entry level space and announced the new Huawei Y5 2017. Specs include a Mediatek chipset with 2GB RAM, 5-inch display, 8 megapixel camera and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Huawei Y5 2017
- 1.4GHz quad core Mediatek MT6737T processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 5-inch HD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
No mention about its price and date of availability.