Samsung Philippines announced the arrival of the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro to the local market. The device was first announced in October 2016 and made its way to China only. We think the decision to bring this device official to our market is the increasing demand and sales of this device from the gray market both online and retail plus the growth of smartphones with similar specs in the country.
The device is a gorgeous piece of hardware with upper midrange specs and camera. It sports 16 megapixel camera which is one in the back and the other at the front. It is powered by a Snapdragon 653 with 6GB RAM.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor
- Adreno 510 graphics
- 6GB RAN
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash f/1.9 aperture
- 16 megaoixel front facing camera f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type C, Fingerprint Sensor
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,000 mAh battery with fast battery charging
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Pricing and availability will be announced on its official launch next week. We will be there to cover the events.