Finally, after so much excitement, the OPPO F3 Plus has been officially announced. OPPO aims to level up the selfie experience by adding dual front cameras. Aside from that, the company did put some very nice internals and features to make it worth your hard earned P19,990.
But before we do a full review, let’s unbox the OPPO F3 Plus while its hot and fresh off the grill. Let’s start!
OPPO F3 Plus:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor
- Adreno 510 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6-inch Full HD JDI LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 16 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX 398 camera with autofocus and LED flash f/1.7 aperture
- Dual 16 megapixel (f/2.0 aperture) + 8 megapixel 120-degree wide angle selfie cameras
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery with VOOC Fast Charging
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0
- Price: P23,990
What’s inside the box?
- OPPO F3 Plus unit
- USB cable
- VOOC Fast Charging wall adapter
- SIM card ejector
- Free clear case
The OPPO F3 Plus is the biggest OPPO smartphone we’ve seen since the iconic OPPO N3 back in 2014. It has a 6-inch display with Full HD resolution. So far despite the big display, we managed hold the unit with one hand thanks to its very slim bezels.
Ports and buttons
- Top – noise cancelling microphone
- Bottom – 3.5mm audio jack, microphone, USB charging port, speaker
- Left – volume rockers
- Right – dual sim card/microSD card slot, power button
- Back – 16 megapixel rear camera with flash and antenna bands
- Front – 6-inch display, sensors, 16 megapixel with 8 megapixel selfie cameras, two capacitive buttons and non-clicky home button/fingerprint scanner
Overall look of the OPPO F3 Plus is quite similar to its siblings which is becoming generic. ColorOS has been unchanged and remains to be stable and smooth based on our first 48-hours with the device. It now runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and we were surprised Google Assistant is already present here.
Of course we are very excited to take selfies. Photos look really good on well lit situations. We also love that it is wide angles which means it can accomodate group selfies. Here are our first two selfies using the dual camera set up.
OPPO has done well with the OPPO F3 Plus by putting a very powerful but still energy efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 chipset paired with 4GB RAM. OPPO never fails to impress with its camera software and technology to improve photos. For P23,990 we think it is worth it.
We hope you can wait for our full review as we cover more of its camera, performance and battery. 🙂