Infinix Mobile is set to launch a new smartphone called the Infinix S2 Pro. Its unique feature is the dual camera set up at the front. The way it works is similar to LG G6’s rear camera – one is the regular lens and the other is a wide angle lens which is great for big groupfies.
Infinix S2 Pro:
- 1.3GHz octa core Mediatek MT6753 processor
- Mali T720 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 5.2-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Asahi Dragontrail Glass protection
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 13 megapixel + 8 megapixel front facing cameras with autofocus and LED flash
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with XOS
There is no price announced yet but it is expected to arrive at online store Lazada within this month.
Photo credit: Gizguide.com