Lenovo Philippines has just launched the Lenovo K6 Note to the local market. Aimed for multimedia use, Lenovo has placed a large 4,000 mAh battery and a Full HD 5.5-inch display. The device is also powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 430 chipset.
Lenovo K6 Note:
- 1.5GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- Adreno 505 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable memory via MicroSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Lenovo K6 Note is now available at Lenovo stores and retailers for P11,999 and it comes with a free Bluetooth audio headset.