LG was the first to showcase its latest products at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, Spain. The company has just announced its 2017 flagship smartphone, the LG G6. This phone is miles away from its predecessor in terms of features.
First, it got bigger with a 5.7-inch display with a very slim 78.6% screen-to-body ratio. LG has been bragging its screen real estate as they managed to fit in its large display on a body of a phone with a 5.3-inch display.
Another upgrade is the LG G6 is now water and dust resistant. It has a dual camera set up – two 13 megapixel cameras and powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragpn 821 processor.
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- Adreno 530 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal memory, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.7-inch Quad HD IPS LCD display (2560 x 1440 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- IP68 certified – water and dust proof for 1 meter and 30 minutes
- Dual 13 megapixel (f/1.8 aperture, 3-axis OIS) + 13 megapixel (f/2.4 aperture) with laser autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,300 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- Android 7.0 Nougat with LG UX 6.0
The LG G6 will hit stores in home country South Korea first on March 9, 2017 and other markets will follow soon. LG did not reveal the price as of the moment.
What do you think guys?