Vivo Philippines has recently dropped the price of the Vivo V3. Highlight of this device is its Hi-Fi capabilities. Specs are modest with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor, 5-inch display, 13 megapixel rear camera, a dedicated audio chip and running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
When the Vivo V3 first landed here, it was priced P11,990 then the company eventually lowered it to P9,990. Now, the Vivo V3 is now P7,990.
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 2.4D Corning Gorilla Glass
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- AK4735 Hi-Fi Audio chip
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Sensor
- GPS. A-GPS
- 2,550 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with FunTouch OS 2.5
The Vivo V3 is still available at Vivo stores and retailers.