OPPO Philippines has invited some media and tech bloggers to Cebu to experience the camera prowess of the OPPO F1s during the city’s most important festival – Sinulog.
We arrived in Cebu Friday, January 13 and stayed there until Monday, January 16. On our four-day stay, we toured different places in Cebu City and ate the city’s best restaurants. With the OPPO F1s, we eveything with both the phone’s 16 megapixel selfie shooter and its reliable 13 megapixel rear camera.
Here are the photos! Enjoy!
Time lapse video taken from the OPPO F1s
- 1.5GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT6750 processor
- Mali T860 MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch HD TFT display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 16 megapixel front facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,075 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0