MyPhone has just announced its latest smartphone the MyPhone SuperD D1. The highlight of this device is the 3D experience by putting a dedicated VR GPU inside and 3D enabled screen. Specs include a Mediatek chipset, a 5.5-inch display, 13 megapixel rear facing camera and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
MyPhone SuperD D1:
- Octa Core Mediatek MT6750T processor
- Mali T860 MP2 graphics
- VR Mobile GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via microSD
- 5.5-inch Full HD 3D display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera + dedicated eye tracking camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The MyPhone SuperD D1 will be available via Lazada starting next week for P11,999. For the first 1000 buyers, they will get a free pair of VR Glasses worth P1,000.
Thanks Peter of Gizguide.com for the photos!