Meizu Philippines has announced the upcoming arrival of the Meizu Pro 6 Plus to the country. Announced back in December, the Pro 6 Plus is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 8890 chipset which is also powering the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
Meizu Pro 6 Plus:
- Octa Core Exynos 8890 processor
- Mali T880 MP10 graphics – 64GB model
- Mali T880 MP12 graphics – 128GB model
- 4GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal storage, no expandable storage
- 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display (2560 x 1440 pixels)
- 12 megapixel rear facing camera f/2.0 aperture with PDAF, OIS and 10-LED dual tone flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,400 mAh battery with fast charging technolog
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Meizu has not announced any price nor date of availability yet. Any guesstimate fellow techies? Leave a comment down below.