Samsung has finally unveiled their latest midrange smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro. Just like other Galaxy C devices, it is a mid range smartphone in an all-metal body.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro:
- 2.2GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera f/1.9 aperture with autofocus and LED flash
- 16 megapixel front facing camera f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro will be available for pre-order in China tomorrow, January 16. No price and release date was mentioned.