Gionee has announced a new smartphone in China called the Gionee Steel 2. From the name itself, you what material was used for its chassis. Specs include a Mediatek chipset with 3GB RAM, 5-inch display, 8 megapixel camera and running Android 6.0 Marshallow.
Gionee Steel 2:
- Quad Core Mediatek MT6737 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB internal storge, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo UI 3.5
The Gionee Steel 2 is now up for pre-order in China for 1,299 Chinese Yuan for its 16GB ROM variant.