Indeed, dual cameras are now making its way to many new Android smartphones. At the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, ZTE announced the new ZTE Blade V8. It has two rear cameras – one 13 megapixel camera with the usual features like autofocus and LED flash and a 2 megapixel shooter. The front is another 13 megapixel shooter for selfies. Other specs include a Snapdragon 435 chipset with 2 or 3GB of RAM, a 5.2-inch display and running Android 7.0 Nougat.
ZTE Blade V8 specs:
- 1.4GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor
- Adreno 505 processor
- 2GB RAM/16GB internal storage
- 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.2-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel + 2 megapixel rear cameras with autofocus and LED flash
- 13 megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,730 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Mifavor UI 4.2
The ZTE Blade V8 is expected to hit stores in Russia and Japan by next month. No word about its price yet.