Blackview has just announced its first flagship smartphone for 2017, the Blackview P2. Specs include a 13 megapixel camera, 5.5-inch display, running Android 6.0 Marshmallow and has a whopping 6,000 mAh battery.
- 1.5GHz octa core Mediatek MT6750T processor
- Mali T860MP2 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- 5.5-inch Full HD display
- 13 megapixel rear facing Samsung camera with PDAF and LED flash f/1.8 aperture
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type C 2.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 6,000 mAh battery with fast battery charging
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Blackview P2 is now available for pre-order in China. We hope it finds its way to the Philippines.