We all know battery has been a persistent problem with many smartphones today. Some are just adequate, some are underwhelming and only few can be stretched for days. Gionee today announced the Gionee M2017 smartphone with whopping 7,000 mAh battery.
The device has two batteries, two 3,500 mah. We actually don’t know how it works but all will be answered once Gionee debuts it on CES 2017.
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128/256GB internal storage
- 5.7-inch Quad HD AMOLED display (2560 x 1440 pixels)
- 13 + 12 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type C, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 7,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Gionee M2017 has a price tag of 6,999 Chinese Yuan (128GB) and 16,999 Chinese Yuan for the 256GB version.