Huawei announced its flagship-like smartphone for its Honor sub brand called the Honor Magic. Based on the photos, it looks stunning! Specs are pretty high end – Kirin 950 chipset with 4GB RAM, 5-inch display with Quad HD resolution, two 12 megapixel rear cameras and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
But the highlight of the phone is its Artificial Intelligence features such as Widescreen Sensor that combines an infrared sensor of the front camera and a sensor of its frame. It is meant to recognize the owner’s hand and eye and will turn in the screen and when the phone is being tucked away in a pocket or a bag, the screen automatically turns off.
Huawei Honor Magic:
- 2.3Ghz octa core HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory
- 5.09-inch Quad HD AMOLED display (2560 x 1440 pixels)
- 12 megapixel rear facing dual cameras with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Sensor
- GPS, A-GPS, GLOASS, Beidou
- 2,900 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshamallow with Honor Magic Live
The Huawei Honor Magic has a price tag of 3,700 Chinese Yuan. It is now available for pre-order in China.