Along with the Meizu Pro 6 Plus, the company has also announced the more affordable Meizu M3X. It is powered by Mediatek’s Helio P20 chipset and has a 5.5-inch display, 12 megapixel camera and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P20 processor
- Mali T880 MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 12 megapixel rear facing camera f/2.0 aperture with PDAF and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type C, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,200 mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme 6.0
The Meizu M3X has a price of 1,700 Chinese Yuan for the 32GB model while the 64GB model costs 2,000 Chinese Yuan.