Meizu unveiled today their latest smartphone offering, the Meizu Pro 6 Plus. It is basically the bigger version of the Meizu Pro 6 and numerous upgrades. It has a 5.7-inch display with Quad HD resolution, 12 megapixel camera and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The Meizu Pro 6 Plus is powered by Exynos 8890 chipset, the same processor powering the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
Meizu Pro 6 Plus:
- Octa Core Exynos 8890 processor
- Mali T880 MP10 graphics – 64GB model
- Mali T880 MP12 graphics – 128GB model
- 4GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal storage, no expandable storage
- 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display (2560 x 1440 pixels)
- 12 megapixel rear facing camera f/2.0 aperture with PDAF, OIS and 10-LED dual tone flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,400 mAh battery with fast charging technolog
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Meizu Pro 6 Plus will be coming to China for 3,000 Chinese Yuan (64GB) and the 128GB version is at 3,300 Chinese Yuan.