Lenovo launched its latest smartphone in an event in India called the Lenovo K6 Power. It has a large 4,000 mAh battery with decent specs – Snapdragon 430, 3GB RAM, 13 megapixel rear camera and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It was first announced in IFA 2016 back in September in Berlin, Germany.
Lenovo K6 Power:
- 1.5GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- Adreno 505 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable memory via MicroSD up to 256GB
- 5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Lenovo K6 Power is now priced at 9,999 Indian Rupees and it is up for grabs at India’s leading online store FlipKart starting December 6.