OPPO has just announced an addition to the company’s A-line of entry level smartphones called the OPPO A37. Announced in China earlier, the OPPO A37 features a 13 megapixel selfie camera, a proof that OPPO wishes to continue its “Selfie Expert” mantra.
- 1.4GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor
- Adreno 505 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via microSD
- 5,2-inch HD IPS LCD display with 2.5D curved glass (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera f/2.0 aperture with autofocus and LED flash
- 13 megapixel front facing camera f/2.2 aperture
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,900 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0
The OPPO A57 will be available in China on December 12 for 1,599 Chinese Yuan ($231).