HTC has recently announced the HTC Bolt which is exclusive to US carrier Sprint. As promised HTC has just announced its international version, the HTC 10 evo. Specs are top notch and nothing has change with the Bold including the lack of headset jack.
HTC 10 evo:
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- Adreno 430 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Quad HD Super LCD 3 display (1440 x 2560 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- IP57 certified – dust and water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera f/2.0 aperture with PDAF, OIS and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera f/2.4 aperture
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, HTC Boomsound, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,200 mAh battery with QuickCharge 2.0
- Android 7.0 Nougat with HTC Sense UI
The HTC 10 evo is now available for pre-order at HTC’s home country Taiwan. It has a price tag of $564 for the 32GB model and it will hit stores globally on November 26.