Huawei has just announced a new addition to the 2016 Mate line – the Huawei Mate 9 Pro. The company announced last week the Huawei Mate 9 and the Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design. Both phones sport a dual lens set co-engineered with Leica. The Huawei Mate 9 Pro is actually the the same Mate 9 Porsche Design with the premium Porsche branding.
Huawei Mate 9 Pro:
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor
- Mali G71 MP8 graphics
- 4GB RAM / 64GB internal memory
- 6GB RAM / 128GB internal memory
- 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED display (1440 x 2560 pixels) with 2.5D arc glass
- 20 megapixel + 12 megapixel Leica camera f/2.2 aperture with OIS, PDAF, Laser Autofocus and dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, Infrared Port, NFC, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,000 mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.0
The Huawei Mate 9 Pro is now available in China for order at 4,699 Chinese Yuan ($686) for the 4GB RAM/64GB ROM variant and 5,299 Chinese Yuan ($775) for the 6GB RAM/128GB ROM variant.