Since Samsung ended the life of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 so quickly after its never ending battery problem, the company has been looking on the 8-month old Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge as a replacement. Samsung said that 85 percent of Note 7 owners opted to stay with the brand. So to give its loyal customers a closer Note 7 feel, the company has released a Coral Blue variant of the Galaxy S7 Edge which is exclusive to the Note line.
Word has come to us that Samsung will be bringing the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge in Blue Coral variant. To top it all up there are already 6 colors – Blue Coral, Black Onyx, Gold Platinum, White Pearl, Silver Titanium, and Pink Gold. Colors depends on the market and the Black Onyx and Gold Platinum are only available here.
amsung Galaxy S7 Edge:
- Octa Core Exynos 8890 64-bit processor
- Mali T880 MP12 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 200GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 5.5-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display (1440 x 2560 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- IP68 certified – dust and water resistant for up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes
- 12 megapixel camera with Phase Detection Autofocus, Optical Image Stabilization and dual LED flash (f/1.7 aperture)
- 5 megapixel front facing camera (f/1.7 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Sensor, Hear Rate Sensor, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,600 mAh battery with fast wireless charging
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with TouchWiz UI
The Coral Blue variant is said to hit the stores on November 27.