ASUS has just launched a bigger variant of the ASUS Zenfone 3 Max in India. With a model number ZC553KL, this new variant has a bigger 5.5-inch display and powered by a Snapdragon 430 processor from Qualcomm. Of course its main selling point is the big battery which is a large 4,100 mAh one.
ASUS Zenfone 3 Max (ZC553KL)
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with laser autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,100 mAh battery with reverse charging and fast charging
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The ASUS Zenfone 3 Max (ZC553KL) has a price tag of 17,990 Indian Rupees ($270) or P13,000 direct conversion. It is still unknown as to when will ASUS Philippines will bring the bigger Zenfone 3 Max locally.