Motorola, now a Lenovo company, has announced the Moto M. It is a mid range smartphone with beefy specs. The Moto M is powered by Mediatek’s Helio P15 chipset paired with 4GB RAM, 5.5-inch display, 16 megapixel camera and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- 2.2GHz octa core Mediatek Helio P10 processor
- Mali T860 MP2 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,050 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Moto M will be available in China for 1,999 Chinese Yuan on November 11. No word about its international availability.