OPPO has been normally associated much of their female market. Many Pinays are in love with the OPPO F1s and that’s because of its color options like Rose Gold and Silver with a white face plus the fact that its unique features for selfies captured the attention of many women smartphone buyers.
But what what about us guys? We do love selfies too but we want a manly looking phone. So OPPO listened and just offered the Limited Edition OPPO F1s. It comes with a new metallic gray finish at the back and a black front face. It is quite similar to Apple’s space gray version of the iPhone 6s.
Related article – OPPO F1s Review
To attract more potential customers whether you are a guy or a girl, OPPO Philippines has finally revealed the new face of the OPPO F1s – Mr. Alden Richards.
Here’s a quick refresher of specs
- 1.5GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT6750 processor
- Mali T860 MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch HD TFT display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 16 megapixel front facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,075 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0
Price remains the same – P12,990. Pre-order for the metallic gray Limited Edition OPPO F1s starts today until November 11, 2016 at OPPO stores. All who availed the pre-order will get a VR set and a selfie stick for free. You can also place your pre-orders at online store Lazada.