Motorola has made its return to the Philippines! Aside from the Moto Z flagship and Moto Z Play, the company has also announced the Moto G4 Plus. The device is the company’s midrange offering. Specs include a 5.5-inch display, an octa core processor, 16 megapixel camera and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Moto G4 Plus:
- 1.5GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 3GB RAM/ 32GB internal memory
- Expandable memory via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with phase detection laser autofocus and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with auto HDR
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Moto G4 Plus has a price tag P13,999 and it is now available at select MemoXpress and Silicon Valley stores.