Widget City has listed the newly announced Sony Xperia X Compact for pre-order. First announced at IFA 2016 last month, Sony continues its tradition of making a small smartphone but great specs. Specs include a hexa core chipset, 4.6-inch display, 23 megapixel camera and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Sony Xperia X Compact:
- Hexa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor
- Adreno 510 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via MicroSD up to 256GB
- 4.6-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 23 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,700 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat
The Sony Xperia X Compact is listed at P22,000 at Widget City. Sony Philippines has not officially announced the said device here and Widget City is only offering a service warranty and not the manufacturer’s warranty.