O+ USA has inked a partnership with Smart Communications for the newly announced O+ Presto 700 LTE. From its name alone, this device supports the newly acquired 700Mhz LTE band that gives fast internet speeds. Smart and its rival Globe has acquired this frequency from San Miguel’s would-be telco.
O+ Presto 700 LTE
- 1.3GHz quad core processor
- 512MB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch FWVGA display (854 x 480 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The O+ Presto LTE is priced at P2,188 and it is available at Smart’s online store. It also comes with additional 300 load which gives you a total of P2,488 when you purchase it. This is by far the most affordable LTE smartphone today.