Starmobile has just announced another smartphone for its UP series called the Starmobile UP Rave. It features a fingerprint scanner just like the UP Sense which was announced a month back and a large 4,000 mAh battery in which Starmobile claims it will give your 4 days of standby time. It is also equipped with 3D stereo sound, a feature we do not see on a smartphone with this price range.
Starmobile UP Rave:
- 1.3GHz quad core Mediatek MT6580 processor
- Mali 400 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory, expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Starmobile UP Rave retails for P4,290 and will be available next week in stores.