Samsung Philippines has officially launched the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime to the Philippine market. The company is positioning the device against the top selling devices from Oppo, Vivo and Huawei. Samsung has leveled up its midrange offering by beefing up the specs and encasing the phone in metal.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime:
- 1.6GHz octa core Exynos 7870 Octa processor
- Mali T830MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera f/1.9 aperture with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime has a price tag of P13,990 which is positioned alongside competitors Huawei P9 Lite, Vivo V3 Max, and Oppo F1s. Mid range smartphone has never been this good! We will do a specs comparison between the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime and others in the coming days,
Pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime has started today, October 10 until October 23. A pair of Level Active earphones and a premium back cover awaits those who pre-ordered between these dates. It will hit the stores on October 19.
Thanks Peter Jan Icogo from Gizguide.com for the photos!