Along the Moto G4 midrange smartphone, Lenovo’s sister brand Motorola is also bringing the flagship Moto Z to the Philippines. Motorola is already posting a teaser of the Moto Z’s arrival to our shores. Moto Z is the company’s 2016 fagship that offers a modular concept different from the LG G5. Motorola got great reviews from well respected tech bloggers in the US for this innovation. And we’re excited that it is coming here! Check out the specs.
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED display (1440 x 2560 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus, OIS, dual LED flash (f/1.8 aperture)
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash (f/2.2 aperture)
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type C, NFC, USB OTG, Fingerprint Sensor
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,600 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Motorola Philippines has not posted anything about price or availability yet. We are expecting the arrival of the Moto Z maybe within this month or November. To keep you guys excited, here are some of the video reviews from US tech bloggers.