After all the leaks and rumors Samsung has finally announced the Samsung Galaxy A8, the latest addition to Samsung’s mid range A-line of smartphones. Specs are pretty impressive and all the latest are here – fingerprint scanner, 5.7-inch display, octa core chipset, 16 megapixel camera and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Samsung Galaxy A8:
- Octa Core Exynos 7420 processor
- Mali T720 MP8 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 256GB
- 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingeprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Samsung Galaxy A8 will be available for pre-order at the company’s home country South Korea for 649,000 Korean Won starting October 1. No word about its international availability.