Meizu has just announced a new version of the flagship Meizu MX6 with a smaller RAM. It has 3GB of RAM but the rest of the specs are pretty much the same.
- Deca Core Mediatek Helio X20 processor
- Mali T880 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory
- 5.5-inch Full HD In cell display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 12 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX386 camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,060 mAh battery with mCharge fast charging technology
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with FlymeOS 5.2.2
The 3GB RAM version of the Meizu MX6 is priced at 1,799 Chinese Yuan which is lower than 1,999 Chinese Yuan price tag of the 4GB RAM version. Sale for the Meizu MX6 will start October 1 in China.