Cloudfone has told us a few months back that they are brewing their 2016 flagship. They said that it will get people excited with its perfect combination of good specs and compelling price. Now, the company has officially revealed the Cloudfone Next, the company’s 2016 flagship. They’ve also revealed its specs and price! Check it out!
- 1.4GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- Adreno 505 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.2-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 1920 pixels) with 2.5D curved glass
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 16 megapixel rear facing Samsung ISOCELL camera f/2.0 aperture with PDAF and LED flash
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with wide angle lens and LED flash
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB OTG, Fingerprint Sensor
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- Android 6.0 Marhsmallow
The price? Only P9,999! Amazing isn’t it? The other smartphone available locally with the same chipset is ASUS Zenfone 3 Laser which priced at P11,995. This will be a hot item when it becomes available in stores. We will try to get a review unit soon.
Thank you Peter Jan Icogo of Gizguide.com for the photos! 🙂