Lenovo-owned Motorola is present at the IFA 2016 in Berlin, Germany. The company has just introduced a midrange version of the Moto Z called the Moto Z Play. Instead of metal, the Moto Z Play is encased in glass but still has the same design as the Moto Z.
Moto Z Play:
- 2.0 octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF, laser autofocus and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,510 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Moto Z Play will be available globally in September for 499 Euros.