Perhaps you’ve seen the new “hugot” commercial from Globe Telecom on the internet. Beyond the hugot concept, the telco company has introduced two new features for their postpaid subscribers called Data Rollover and Data Sharing.
Data Rollover is basically adding your left-over data from the previous month to the next one. If you used 2 GB of your 3 GB data allowance this month, for example, your left-over data will be added to your next month’s data allowance.
- Data Rollover has no extra charge.
- Rolled over data allowance will be consumed first on the following month.
- All remaining rolled-over data will be forfeited on the second month if not used.
Data Sharing is the ability to share data allocation to another Globe subscriber.
- Data consumption is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Remaining data allowance from the current month will roll over to the next month. (Rolled over data is valid for 1 month only.)
- Data sharing is available for mobile numbers under the same account only, and must be under a myLifestyle Plan, or a Data-Only Share Plan.
- P100 monthly share fee applies per SIM or device.
Check out the new Globe hugot commercial
These new features are now available for Globe postpaid subscribers under Globe MyLifestyle Plans and Platinum Plans. For more information, click here.