OPPO Philippineas has happily reported the success of their newest smartphone, the OPPO F1s. This year, OPPO has called themselves the “Selfie Expert” in which as they launched the OPPO F1 and F1 Plus earlier this year. Both phones have been marketed devices with great selfie cameras. Both phones caught the attention of the selfie-loving Filipinos. Then the company launched the OPPO F1s earlier this month and priced in between the first two devices.
The release of the new OPPO F1s this past weekend was a great success. Based on OPPO Philippines count, they sold over 19,000 units as it hit the stores August 19 till August 21. A simultaneous road show was held over the weekend in Manila, Cebu and Davao to mark the phone’s debut in stores.
Here’s a quick specs rundown of the OPPO F1s
- 1.5GHz Octa Core Mediatek MT6750 processor
- Mali T860 MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch HD TFT display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 16 megapixel front facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,075 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0
- Price: P12,990
We have the OPPO F1s and full review will be coming out next week. Please do check out our first impressions of the OPPO F1s if you can’t wait for our full review and head on to stores to buy one.
We also could like to congratulate OPPO Philippines for the success of the F series smartphones! We are looking forward to see more quality products from them in the coming months. 🙂