Huawei has just announced another smartphone for its Honor brand called the Huawei Honor 8. The Honor is already in available in China since last month and this time its bound for Huawei’s another target market – the US. The Huawei Honor 8 has a 5.2-inch display, octa core chipset, dual 12 megapixel cameras, and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Huawei Honor 8:
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 950
- Mali T880 MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage
- 4GB RAM/32 or 64GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 128GB
- 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 12 megapixel rear facing dual cameras with laser autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery with fast charging technology
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
The Huawei Honor 8 has a price tag of S399 for the 32GB ROM/3GB RAM variant and $449 for the 4GB RAM/64GB ROM variant. It is now available in the US starting today.