Local online store Widget City has listed the recently announced Xiaomi Redmi Pro. First announced last month, the Xiaomi Redmi Pro features a dual camera set up at the back – one with a 13 megapixel Sony camera and a 5 megapixel Samsung camera. Specs are pretty high end – a 10-core chipset from Mediatek, 5.5-inch display, 5 megapixel front camera, LTE, Fingperprint Scanner and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro:
- 2.5Ghz Deca Core Mediatek Helio X25 processor
- Mali T880 MP4 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- 5.5-inch Full HD OLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX258 camera and 5 megapixel secondary rear facing Samsung camera with PDAF and dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with wide angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingperprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4.050 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI
The Xiaomi Redmi Pro will be available starting tomorrow with a price tag of P13,500.