Canadian smartphone maker BlackBerry has been struggling still to remain in the competition. Last year, BlackBerry introduced its first Android smartphone – the BlackBerry Priv. Sadly, it didn’t went well when sales is concerned. It was expensive and buggy according to some reviews abroad. Now, BlackBerry is trying a new approach – it now targets the mid range. Their new smartphone, the BlackBerry Neon may be the answer to BlackBerry’s problem. Images went live ahead of launch. Specs have been revealed as well.
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.2-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,610 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The BlackBerry Neon is expected to hit stores in August 2016. No price has been revealed yet. We just have to wait for their official launch.