A few days ago, we spotted a new device at Kata’s website and now they mad it official. Kata Philippines has just announced the Kata Drive. It is a 7-inch tablet with a unique purpose – a personal driving assistant. Notable specs include a quad core processor, a 6.95-inch display, 8 megapixel camera, call and text capabilities, and running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
- 1.3GHz quad core Mediatek MT8321 processor
- Mali 400MP graphics
- 1GB RAM/8GB internal storage
- 2GB RAM/16GB internal storage
- Expandable via microSD
- 6.95-inch IPS LCD display (1280 x 800 pixels)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and Corning Gorilla Glass
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
The Kata Drive is now up for pre-order at Kata stores and kiosks. You have to pay P200 reservation fee though. Price are as follows – 1GB RAM/8GB ROM variant is at P3,990 while the 2GB RAM/16GB ROM model is at P4,690.