Meizu has just announced their 2016 flagship smartphone – the Meizu MX6. Specs are top of the line – a Mediatek Helio X20 processor, 5.5-inch display, 12 megapixel rear camera, LTE, Fingerprint Scanner and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Deca Core Mediatek Helio X20 processor
- Mali T880 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory
- 5.5-inch Full HD In cell display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 12 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX386 camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,060 mAh battery with mCharge fast charging technology
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with FlymeOS 5.2.2
The Meizu MX6 will be available in China on July 30 for 1,999 Chinese Yuan. No about its international availability.