Online store Widget City has listed the Samsung Galaxy C5 on their website. The Samsung Galaxy C5 is an upper midrange smartphone with very slim metal body that looks and feels like Samsung’s nemesis, Apple’s iPhone. This device is not available anywhere else but in China but if you wish to buy one, Widget City is the only place to go.
Samsung Galaxy C5:
- 1.5GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32/54GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 5.1-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash f/1.9 aperture
- 8 megapixel front facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 2,600 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The Samsung Galaxy C5 comes in two variants. The 32GB model costs P17,990 while the 64GB variant has a price tag of P19,990. Click here to order.