Samsung has just announced the Samsung Galaxy Wide. Looking at the specs, internals are very similar with another Samsung phone, the Samsung Galaxy On7. Specs include a Qualcomm chipset, 16GB ROM/2GB RAM, 5.5-inch TFT display and Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Samsung Galaxy Wide:
- 1.2GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- Adreno 306 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD
- 5.5-inch HD TFT display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Touchwiz UI
The Samsung Galaxy Wide has a price tag of 319,000 Korean Won and it will be exclusive to SK Telecom. No word if this will be available outside of Korea.