ZTE has announced its 2016 flagship offering, the ZTE Nubia Z11 in China. Specs are true blue flagship with its Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset with whooping 6GB of RAM and a 5.5-inch Full HD display. It also has a Fingerprint scanner and supports USB Type C reversible connector.
ZTE Nubia Z11:
- Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 510 graphics
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage
- 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage
- Expandable via MicroSD (uses SIM 2 slot) up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF, OIS, dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Nubia UI 4.0
The ZTE Nubia Z11 will be available in China on July 6. Here are the prices – 2.499 Chinese Yuan for the 4GB RAM/64GB ROM model and 3,499 Chinese Yuan for 6GB RAM/128GB ROM model.