Meizu has recently announced a new variant of the M3 called the Meizu M3s. Unlike the plastic build of the Meizu M3, the Meizu M3s has a metal body. In addition to that, it has a fingerprint scanner as well. Specs include an octa core Mediatek processor, 5-inch display, 13 megapixel camera, LTE and running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
- 1.5GHz octa core Mediatek MT6750 processor
- Mali T860MP2 graphics
- 2GB RAM/16GB internal memory
- 3GB RAM/32GB internal memory
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 128GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with phase detection autofocus and dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,870 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme 5.1
The 32GB variant of the Meizu M3s has a price tag of RMB 899 while the 16GB variant has a price of RMB 699. It is now available in China. We are hoping that our friends from Novo7Tech can bring this device to the Philippines soon.