Oppo announced another smartphone for its budget focused A-series called the Oppo A37. The company has been establishing its camera prowess on their smartphone and have been proven one of the best in the market today. The focus on camera continues on the Oppo A37. It has an 8 megapixel rear snapper that Oppo claims to take great photos and a 5 megapixel selfie camera. Other specs include a Qualcomm processor, a 5-inch display, LTE connectivity and running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
- 1.2GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- Adreno 306 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,630 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0
The Oppo A37 is now available in Singapore for $215 Singapore Dollars. It will be available in Indonesia and other markets soon.