Although Lenovo Mobile Philippines has not officially made the Lenovo Vibe K5 available in the Philippines, retail store Villman has already listed the said smartphone on their website. The Lenovo Vibe K5 has just been announced first at MWC 2016 in Barcelona, Spain.
Lenovo Vibe K5:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 processor
- Adreno 405 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 32GB
- 5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Dolby ATMOS surround sound technology
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB OTG
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,750 mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
The Lenovo Vibe K5 is now listed at Villman for P6,999.