ASUS has recently announced the ASUS Pegasus 3 right after it announced the new Zenfone 3 series. The ASUS Pegasus 3 is an entry level smartphone with good specs – quad core processor, 13 megapixel camera, 5.2-inch display, fingerprint scanner, large 4,100 mAh battery and running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 3
- 1.3GHz quad core processor
- 2GB RAM/ 16GB internal storage
- 3GB RAM/ 32GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via MicrSD
- 5.2-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels) with 2.5D glass
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A,GPS, GLONASS
- 4,100 mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZenUI
The price for the ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 3 are as follows – 2GB RAM/ 16GB ROM model – 1,300 Chinese Yuan and 3GB RAM/ 32GB ROM model – 1,500 Chinese Yuan. It will be available via ASUS online store in China. No word as to when will it be available in the Philippines.